Thursday, August 30, 2012

Not Black Tempars But still Black(or Dark if you will)

Ok i know I promised a list and sorry for not delivering that however i think we should all just be happy that I actually updated this before the month mark.......

also I have noticed a bit more activity lately, so keep it up and I definitely will keep it up!


Actually I just wanted to update with some ideas and projects I currently am working on.
For BT:
Currently I need to paint and post those pictures with about 90% base coated all I need to do is get more white and grey paint to finish certain areas.
Also for the BT's I have been thinking of a new marshal I already have modelled but yet to play:
Its a gun slinging marshal with dual Plasma Pistols that are Master Crafted. Sweet isn't it. Sure this makes him super unviable but I think its just awesome I can actually use the Gunslinger rules when like no one else can. Am I right? Also someone suggested that the EC go with a squad of Sword Brethern. which actually is a kinda neat idea. He could outflank with them or infiltrate and though he has no charge first turn people will either react hard to him the turn he pops up or leave him alone which is actually favorable in 2 ways. Option 1 is kind of nice because then it takes some heat off the other units especially if you place him close to tanks and small meaty units. Option 2 is even better because he can wait a turn with the brothers then jump out and munch up the small troop choice or perhaps long fangs that happen to be chilling so close. He could even sit out front and tank the wounds doing a +2 save per missile and then look our sir per other missile.

just a thought.......


The real update is that I recently got some Dark Eldar. Definitiely really cool- at least as far as vehicle design is concerned. The real think I love in their army though is Reavers. If I had the money I'd purchase a lot of those. so awesome!!!!!!!!!!
My biggest think with the Dark eldar is learning to play weaker then most updates. Although they have had a recent update not many of their things can go toe to toe with a marine, but then again theyaren't meant to. They are meant for Trickery just as their name suggests and just as I shout out my brother everytime he makes a regular eldar save (that elf trickery). I look forward to playing them in such a way that I rarely engage you but making passes as you weak spots always dodging the bullet. we'll see how that goes though.


Look for updates on both as I play BT as competitive as I can and still playing some with this new set of toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment